Intitulé du poste: Marine Business Analyst H/F
Ville (CP): Marseille
Descriptif de l’annonce: Diveintar Marine is currently seeking a Marine Business Analyst interested in joining our client specialized in the offshore sector.
The job is composed of two main missions:
1) Account manager
– As the client single point of contact, the account manager animates the relationship: communicates, organizes meetings and training, developpes his network;
– Collect and understand the needs expressed by the different departments of the customers’ organization, in order to propose the most relevant services;
– In collaboration with the Consulting department and Product Manager, collect clients’ feedback, propose new solutions and follow their implementations;
– Ensure the contractual terms are respected (SLAs, deliverables, consulting, etc.);
– Maximize revenue and savings generated from each managed account.
2) Maritime and Data Analyst Expert
– Understand the customers’ operations and problematics;
– Analyze operational data and provide reports and analyses according to customer needs;
– Support the Account Manager to propose relevant solutions to customers;
– Propose new ideas internally: new products, reports/analyses/dashboards/algorithms, ISO certification, company’s processes ;
– Ensure technological and regulatory watch within the society’s field of expertise;
– Perform internal/external training and participate, as a Marine Expert, to Pre-Sales meeting with the Business development team.
– Merchant Marine/Engineering degree,
– 2 years experience onboard OSV,
– Customer relationship management experience,
– Fluent English required
– Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, Pyramid Analytics, Excel Pivot Tables),
– Project Management experience or masters degree.
We are looking for someone who is:
– Sens of costumer service
– A good listener
– With team work spirit
– Proactive, who initiates discussions.
Permanent contract, based in Marseille
International travel once per month
Salary according to profile and business benefits